Article 1: Applicability
- These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of DAREWEAR. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of DAREWEAR.
- By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
Article 2: Contact Details DAREWEAR.
Registered office: Prins Bernardplein 40, 3555AL Utrecht.
Delivery address for returning products: Prins Bernardplein 40, 3555AL Utrecht.
Email address: info@DAREWEAR.nl
Article 3: Agreement, Price & Payment
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and DAREWEAR. has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
- DAREWEAR. reserves the right not to accept your order if:
- The information entered by you is not correct or complete and if DAREWEAR. doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where DAREWEAR. does not make deliveries.
DAREWEAR. shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable in the European Union.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by DAREWEAR..
- Orders that are delivered outside the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- DAREWEAR. cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact DAREWEAR. if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer.
Article 4: Delivery
- DAREWEAR. will do its utmost to process and deliver your order as soon as possible after receipt of payment. A term of delivery indicated by DAREWEAR. is indicative. The delivery dates indicated on the website of DAREWEAR. are based on circumstances known to DAREWEAR. at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable DAREWEAR. to deliver your order on time. If you do not cooperate as described in this Article 4 paragraph 2, DAREWEAR. reserves the right to not deliver the products.
- Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of DAREWEAR.
- The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when DAREWEAR. has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
- DAREWEAR. will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
Article 5: Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- DAREWEAR. will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website – at the time when the product is ordered – please contact us via the contact form.
- The lifetime of the products offered by DAREWEAR. on its website depends on the product’s material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product.
Article 6: Refunds
- If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, please feel free to contact us via the contact form.
- DAREWEAR. will inspect the product or products in order to see whether it is eligible for a refund. Products that have been worn, washed, damaged and/or do not have the original labels, will not be eligible for a refund and will be sent back.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, DAREWEAR. will pay back the amount paid for the product within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned into the bank account number used by you.
- DAREWEAR. will only pay back the amount paid for the product. Shipping or transportation costs will not be eligible for a refund.
- Products that we have produced especially for you or that we have adjusted at your request, will not be eligible for a refund and cannot be returned. The same applies to sealed products that, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable to be returned and the sealing of which has been broken after delivery.
Article 7: Privacy
- DAREWEAR. observes due care in handling your data.
Article 8: Complaints Procedure
- We will do our utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact form.
- We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
Article 9: Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between DAREWEAR. and you are subject to Dutch law. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The competent court of Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute cannot be settled amicably.
Article 10: Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- DAREWEAR. may, at any time, modify these General Terms and Conditions. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if the changed version has been published on the website of DAREWEAR.. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing products on the website.
Article 11: Gift Card
Physical gift cards can be purchased and redeemed on DAREWEAR.nl
Redeeming gift cards
After entering your gift card during checkout, the balance will be deducted from the order total. If your order total exceeds the balance of your gift card, you can pay the remainder of your order total with any other accepted payment method. Any remaining balance on the gift card can be used for future purchases.
DAREWEAR. gift cards expire one year after purchase of the gift card. Balances can’t be redeemed for cash.
If you return an order paid with a gift card, the refund will be applied to the gift card. Please contact our Customer Service team if you no longer have the gift card.
Promotional offers or discounts don’t apply to the purchase of gift cards.
Lost or stolen gift cards
Please treat your gift card as you would cash. Lost or stolen gift cards can’t be replaced.
Last updated: December 2017.